Listening to music, watching movies, reading books, playing games, surfing the web, checking your email, locating a place… a world of possibilities are concentred in such a minimal thing as the iPad. A very useful tool specially if we use it for productive tasks, for example, studying. We have everything in an interactive screen, which makes it so much comfortable than carrying thousands of documents and papers.
- Stylus: to sketch, annotate, draw, handwrite and mark up documents with more precision than your fingers.
- Bluetooth keyboard: to write notes faster than with the iPad virtual keyboard.
- GoodReader: one of the best apps to write notes on your documents (PDFs, TXT files, Powerpoints, images…). You can use typewriter text boxes, sticky notes, lines, arrows, freehand drawings…
- iAnnotate PDF: one of the best apps for PDF reading with dynamic highlighting, a pen tool, notes and bookmarks.
- iStudiez Pro: a good way to manage your courses: calendars, timetables, tasks, professors, exams…
- Pages: word processor to create documents with written text, images, tables, graphics….
- Keynote: to create beautiful presentations with graphics, animations and effects.
- Documents To Go: to view, edit and create Microsoft word, Excel and Powerpoint files.
- Moodle EZ: to access and manages all your M courses.
- iTunes U: if you want to keep learning, iTunes U is full of courses, tutorials, resources for students.