September is when most of the TV series start, so now is the moment to get ready for it. Internet offers a lot of possibilities to follow them: official webpages, blogs, facebook’s accounts, twitter account’s… However, there are other interesting applications for the computer or smartphone:
- Official webpages: the best way to know all the information related with your favourite TV shows. Moreover, if you’re in US, you can play it on streaming.
- iMDB: the biggest database wich contains all the information about TV series and movies: plots, actors, curiosities, reviews…
- iTV Shows for iPhone and iPad: shows management application to keep track of every show you follow and what episodes you have seen or not. The app will remind you where you left it and when the new episode is going to be aired.
- MyTVShows: similar to iTV Shows but as a website service.
- TV Shows for Mac: application to easily find and download new episodes: you only have to open TV Shows, subscribe to your favourite shows and turn it off. Next time a new episode is aired, it will automatically download it.
- Miso for iPhone and iPad: a social network to share what you are watching. Check-in to TV episodes and movies to share what you watch and connect with friends who watch the same shows as you.
- Blogs and unofficial websites: googling is the best way to find blogs and unofficial websites about your favourite TV series. You will usually find more information than official webpages and from different points of view. news, episode reviews, quotes, videos, photos or curiosities.