Over 500.000 apps are on the iPhone App Store: for business, navigation, social networks, playing, texting…even making calls! Browsing the App Store is the best way to realize there’s no limit to what an iPhone can do. However, as an iPhone user, I will show you my 10 choices among hundreds of thousands more:
- iStudiez: if you are a student this is the best way to organize and manage your courses.
- Evernote: a note-taker to stay organized, keeping track of ideas and writing things down.
- Reeder: a feed reader which offers plenty of options for sharing, syncing and reading your news.
- Dropbox: sync all your computers and devices to a cloud in order to access to your documents anywhere you go.
- Whatsapp: a messaging app to exchange messages (text, images, audio and video media messages) with your friends.
- Tweetbot: the most powerfull twitter app.
- Camera+: camera app that offers many features to take photos, edit, add special effects and more.
- TuneIn Radio: app that lets you listen to radio stations and podcasts from all around the world.
- AVPlayer: play all video formats (without mp4 conversion). Options of subtitles or streaming from the computer are also supported.
- Garmin: GPS app which includes off-line maps, 3D landmarks, lane assisting feature and speed limit alerts.
Which are your favourite ones? Comment and share yours!