The iPad Apple Store holds around 300.000 apps for sale. In this post I will show my 10 choices trying to cover the main categories of apps. These choices are based on the apps I use the most.
- GoodReader: app to read, annotate and highlight documents (pdf, doc, ppt, txt, images, videos…) in a variety of ways (even with the finger).
- Pages: word processing app with powerful tools and charts.
- Penultimate: app to take handwriting notes, kep sketches and much more.
- Things: task manager app to manage to-dos, notes, due dates and projects.
- iBooks: download and read books on your iPad.
- Dropbox: sync all your computers and devices to a cloud in order to access to your documents anywhere you go.
- TweetBot: the most powerfull twitter app.
- iDraw: drawing and illustration app where you can create multiple layers, add text & images, use brushes…
- Snapseed: app to edit photos, add special effects and more.
- AVPlayer HD: play all video formats (without mp4 conversion). Options of subtitles or streaming from the computer are also supported.
Do you agree with my top10 iPad apps? Which are your favourite ones? Comment and share yours.